Trust. That’s one big little word here at HonorVet. We want our Veterans and their loved ones to be part of a community where they don’t have to worry about people from non-military backgrounds exploiting their issues and conversations or pretending to be people they aren’t. We want you to trust us as much as trust the other people in the HonorVet neighborhood. That’s why we have members undergo an authentication process. No one knows the frustrations a Veteran has better than another Veteran, and that’s what you are going to find here – people who have been in your shoes and are here to listen, because they understand where you are coming from.
Take a look at just a snapshot of some of the great benefits of being a member of HonorVet:
● Part of a secure environment with no posers
● Having a social outlet where you can feel free to open up
● Bridged communication between Veteran generations
● Support in transitioning through various services and mentors, free-of-charge
● Those Service Members deployed can communicate with loved ones from abroad
● Controlled mass communication for member groups
● Connecting with past colleagues and friends
All in all, this site is here to support you. Become part of The Next Generation Community for Veterans and discover how great life after serving can be.